175B Acacia Road
- 4 BED
- 3 BATH
- 1 CAR
Inspired by the elegance and luxury of the Hamptons, this brand-new free-standing home is the epitome of living. Thoughtfully designed and finished to perfection, you'll be in awe of the craftsmanship, flawless fittings and finishes, which combine to offer spacious living and idyllic entertaining.Read more
- An exquisite culinary space, the kitchen comes appointed with stone benchtops, ample cabinetry, a hidden butler's pantry with additional sink, large Carrara marble island bench and a range of premier appliances, including commercial oven and fully integrated microwave and dishwasher.
- Filled with an incredible amount of natural light, the open-plan living area is enhanced by high ceilings and offers a seamless flow to the undercover alfresco area.
- Spaced throughout the home are four generously proportioned bedrooms, including the master suite which is situated on the upper floor with private balcony, finished with a walk-in wardrobe and glamorous ensuite.
- A second bathroom, featuring Italian Reveal Carrara tiles and free-standing bath, services the additional bedrooms on the upper level all with built in wardrobe, while a third similarly styled bathroom can be found on the lower level.
- Having extra space offers excellent separation for family harmony with the versatile 4th bedroom located on the lower level is ideal to utilise as a media room or kids retreat.
- Completing this special residence is a dedicated laundry with ample cupboard space, a multipurpose second living room, and a secure garage with space for one vehicle with internal access.
- Other notable features include Air Touch fully ducted air-conditioning, Security system, video intercom system, built in BBQ and extensive storage space throughout.
- This exquisite home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac street within short walking distance of local schools, cafes and shops and public transport.
- 4 BED
- 3 BATH
- 1 CAR
Friday, 3rd of December
Sunday, 21st of November
10:30 AM On Site
- Property ID 1P8391
- Property Type House
- Carspace 1
- Council Rates $475 / quarter
- Water Rates $151 / quarter
Want to know more about this property?
Thank you for your email, we will be in contact with you shortly to assist you with your enquiry.