16a George Street
- 4 BED
- 3 BATH
- 2 CAR
An enviable haven of luxurious elegance, this family sanctuary rests proudly in the highly sought after and family friendly suburb of Yowie Bay. Defined by its generous space, this flowing dual level residence inspires relaxed living and spectacular entertaining with the added bonus of access to the water's edge.
- Generous living space with Blue Gum flooring, integrated cupboards, gas fireplace and opens out to the sundrenched balcony overlooking the backyard
- Modern kitchen hosting island bench and breakfast bar, Omega oven with five burner gas cooktop, ample cupboard space plus a dishwasher. Dining room located next to the kitchen and overlooks the backyard
- Four generous bedrooms with mirrored built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Family bathroom with separate bath, frameless glass shower with rain shower head and floor to ceiling tiles
- Tiled rumpus room conveniently located downstairs with storage room, recessed wall unit with timber panelling detail, eco fire place, home office/study and fourth bedroom with built in wardrobe and ensuite opening out to the undercover entertaining area, ideal for in-laws accommodation or teenagers retreat
- Expansive family friendly backyard with large in ground pool surrounded by timber decking and level grass lawns
- Additional features include foot access to the water, oversized garage with an abundance of storage space and off street parking, internal laundry and downlights throughout
- Positioned in the Yowie Bay Public School catchment and close to Miranda Westfield, Camelia Gardens, public transport options and restaurants
- Land size: 699sqm
Want to know more about this property?
Thank you for your email, we will be in contact with you shortly to assist you with your enquiry.