24 Bulumin Street
- 2 BED
- 1 BATH
- 1 CAR
Offering an outstanding amount of potential to renovate or redevelop into your families dream home, this two bedroom family home is set within a peacefully quiet setting. Resting on a level 557.3sqm parcel of land, backing onto Henry Lawson Reserve with superb scope to enhance and personalise (STCA)
- Centrally placed kitchen is practical in design, hosting great bench space
- Open plan living comprises of the living and dining area and generous lounge room flowing effortlessly to the backyard
- Two comfortable bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes. Family bathroom offering a shower and toilet
- Child friendly backyard with level grassed lawns, mature and privately placed trees backing onto Henry Lawson Reserve
- External laundry and an external second toilet, single drive through garage
- Placed only a short walk to Como West Primary School, close to Como train station with a 35min trip in to Sydney's CBD, walk to local shops and vibrant cafés
- Land dimensions: 12.92 x 45.72m approximately
- Land size: 557.3sqm approx
Want to know more about this property?
Thank you for your email, we will be in contact with you shortly to assist you with your enquiry.