117 Woronora Crescent
- 4 BED
- 2 BATH
- 1 CAR
- Modern kitchen with glass splash back, electric cook top, pantry and an abundance of cupboard space
- Open, light-filled dining and lounge room with water views and wooden floorboards
- Three spacious bedrooms, all with generous built-ins, timber flooring, modern downlights and curtains
- Tidy, well-kept bathroom with oversized shower, tiled flooring, heat lamp and with a modern vanity
- Generous entertaining deck at the back of the home overlooks the yard and features water views
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- External laundry
- Modern self-contained space or teenage retreat
- Modern kitchen and tiled dining room at entry
- Tiled lounge area with access to modern bathroom with shower only.
- Bedroom with built in robe
- Study nook
- Parking for one car in driveway
- Pets considered upon application
- To book an inspection, please go to sanders.com.au, select this property and click the 'Book Inspection' button
- To apply for this property, go to sanders.com.au, select this property and click 'Apply Online'
Find out more about Como
Set amongst the natural environment, Como is a sort after suburb for all ages, offering a laid back, village like atmosphere. A variety of block sizes and properties are on offer, providing choice and diversity. Como Bridge and Pleasure Grounds are a thriving hub of activity on the weekends with families enjoying all they have to offer- from picnic facilities to a swimming pool right on the water's edge, cafe and a walking track to Oatley. The historic Como Pub is a popular venue within The Shire.