6 Magellan Way
- 4 BED
- 3 BATH
- 3 CAR
A masterpiece of quality construction and flawless interiors, this impeccably appointed contemporary residence is perfectly positioned in the 'Silverbeach Estate', a family friendly gated community. Set across two generous levels, this immaculate family home showcases state of the art living with an emphasis on space, style and privacy.
- Generous and open plan living room with quickstep flooring, integrated Tasmanian oak entertainment unit, stainless steel ceiling fan and surround sound system flowing to the alfresco area
- Gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, dishwasher, stone benchtops and 5 burner gas cooktop, double wall oven and all overlooking the dining room
- Four spacious bedrooms with stainless steel ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning, one with walk in wardrobe and two with built in wardrobes
- Exquisite master suite is large in size and offers walk in and built in wardrobes, expansive balcony with electric privacy screens and a stunning ensuite complete with rain showerhead, dual vanities, floor to ceiling tiles and a heated towel rack
- Well-equipped home office with solid Tasmania oak bespoke furniture plus a separate home theatre with surround sound system, both offering sliding timber doors to ensure peace and privacy
- Faultless family bathroom upstairs with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and shower and heated towel racks. Additional powder room conveniently located downstairs
- Impressive and sunlit backyard boasting covered alfresco entertaining area with electric privacy screens, level grass lawns, established gardens and hot/cold shower
- Double automatic lock up garage with additional off street parking for boats and trailers. Internal laundry with ample cupboard space
- Additional features include ducted air conditioning throughout, an abundance of storage space, double glazed windows, water and scratch resistant quickstep flooring throughout, solar hot water and solar electricity.
- Positioned within 100m to Kurnell Beach and café's and within walking distance to Kurnell Public School as well as a short drive to the pristine beaches of Cronulla
- Land size: 598sqm