5/8 Cromdale Street
- 2 BED
- 2 BATH
- 2 CAR
Privately tucked away at the rear of a family friendly complex with one common wall, this lovingly cared for two bedroom townhouse offers a split level design as an ideal home or investment opportunity. Representing excellent value, the home boasts welcoming interiors complimented by a peaceful outdoor setting.
- Well-presented living area with floorboards and dining area opening to the courtyard
- Light and bright timber kitchen complete with dishwasher, pantry, electric cooktop and an abundance of bench and cupboard space
- Two comfortably sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans, master bedroom offering neat and tidy ensuite
- Generously proportioned bathroom boasting separate bath and shower
- Offering a sense of seclusion, the immaculate courtyard is complete with manicured gardens and an entertaining area with retractable awning
- Internal laundry and double automatic garage
- Additional features include visitor parking, w/c downstairs, ample storage options including under stair storage and potential storage room/study
- Located a 15 minute walk to Mortdale Station and shops and within close proximity to Oatley West and Mortdale Public Schools, Georges River and Marist Catholic Colleges and local parks and reserves
- Quarterly rates – Strata $677 Water: $171 Council: $272 (approx.)
- Lot size: 305sqm
Want to know more about this property?
Thank you for your email, we will be in contact with you shortly to assist you with your enquiry.